Our Sauk Trails Clinic is currently closed. Please see below for information regarding Sauk Trails providers and their temporary locations. Schedules are listed by areas of specialty.
For the most up-to-date information regarding our Sauk Trails Clinic closing and provider schedules, please click
To see provider schedules for the full month, please
Smart. Secure. Simple.
When you and your provider collaborate on your health care, you are BETTER TOGETHER℠. At GHC-SCW, we believe that collaboration requires open communication. With an online GHCMyChart℠ account, you can have access to smart,
simple tools that allow you and your provider to better manage your health, together.
- Message your provider.
- Schedule appointments online.
- View select test results, immunization records and health summaries.
- Refill medications.
- View and pay your bill.
- Connect to your children's medical and insurance information with GHCFamilyChart.
- And much more!
We've recently upgraded GHCMyChart℠ with a sleeker look and new features including guest bill pay and integrated fitness tracking with your FitBit, Withings and iPhone.
When you're empowered with tools that make your life easier and better, you can focus on what really matters - your health.
As a GHC-SCW member-owner, you play an active role in your health care. That's why we keep you up-to-date on what's happening with your Cooperative so that you can help us continuously improve our policies, programs and practices. And as a non-profit cooperative, we're focused on green initiatives that better our community which means reducing our paper newsletters. Help us go paperless - sign-up today to receive our regular electronic communications!
GHCMyChart Informational Documents
Please review our FAQ on GHCMyChart Proxy Access here.
Please review our GHCMyChart Terms and Conditions
We are committed to protecting your confidentiality. GHCMyChart℠ uses bank-grade security to safeguard your medical information. For details, visit our
"Privacy" page or call our Privacy Officer at (608) 662-4899.
*MyChart is a registered trademark of Epic Systems Corporation. GHCMyChart℠ is a registered service mark of Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW).
Your browser version does not support TLS 1.2
GHCMyCHART has upgraded to TLS 1.2 to provide the lates security and compliance standards. However, this requires browsers
that support TLS 1.2. Below is information on how to upgrade your browser:
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select the gear icon in the top right corner
- Select About Internet Explorer
- Click Install New Versions Automatically
- You may need to close and restart your browser for changes to take effect.
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Click the menu button (three horizontal lines)
- Click Help and select About Firefox.
- A new window will open and automatically download updates
- When complete, click Restart to update Firefox
- Open Google Chrome
- In the top right, click More
- Click the Update Google Chrome option
(If this option is not available, you are on the latest version)
- Click Relaunch