Clinical pharmacy services
Unsure why you are taking medications or want to know more about your medications? Meet with a GHC Clinical Pharmacist!
- Review your medications in detail and answer any questions you may have.
- Look for lower cost alternatives medications.
- Help manage blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol.
- The anticoagulation pharmacists manage follow up for patients on blood thinners.
Clinical pharmacists are located at:
- GHC Capitol Clinic: 608-252-1415
- GHC East Clinic: 608-441-3980
- GHC Hatchery Hill Clinic: 608-661-7261
- GHC Sauk Clinic: 608-662-5081
- Anticoagulation Clinic: 608-663-2945