Clinical Health Education
At GHC-SCW, we believe that education is an important part of your life-long journey toward better health and wellness. We are here to walk with you on that journey and can provide education and support as you make changes to improve your health. We will work with you and the other members of your care team to create a plan based on your needs and preferences.
Your Clinical Health Education Team Can Help You
- Learn about preventing or managing chronic conditions like asthma, diabetes and heart disease.
- Learn how nutrition and eating habits affect your health, and make a plan to improve eating habits for life.
- Learn strategies to successfully quit using tobacco.
- Prepare for the joys and challenges of childbirth and parenting an infant through a variety of classes for expecting parents.
- Understand genetic testing options and results through genetic counseling. For more information, please call Member Services at
(608) 828-4853 or
(800) 605-4327, and request Member Services.
- Gain information from classes or one-on-one appointments with educators.
Health Education services are available with no co-pay for many GHC-SCW plans, although co-insurance or deductibles may still apply. For more information on your specific plan, please contact Member Services at