When it comes to your eye health, we’ve got you covered. Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW) members have access to the extensive services of our Eye Care Center and top-of-the-line eye wear, sunglasses and contact lenses.
- Allow at least one hour for a complete eye exam
- Most members will be dilated at exam
- Bring current glasses, contacts and prescriptions to exam
- If you would like your current contacts evaluated, please wear them at least two hours before your exam
See your Eye Care Professional
Visit a GHC-SCW eye care professional if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Stinging, burning or itching
- Unusual discharge from eyes
- Excessive tearing
- Blurred vision that does not resolve
- Sensitivity to light
Scheduling an Eye Exam
Eye exams are by appointment. Schedule an appointment through GHCMyChartSM or call
(608) 257-7328. GHC-SCW, Optometrist schedules are open six months in advance, so schedule early to get the time that fits your schedule.
GHC-SCW Eye Care Center
Hatchery Hill Clinic
3051 Cahill Main
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Optical Dispensary Hours
Mon. – Fri., 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- GHC-SCW provides full service fitting and ordering for all your contact lens needs
- Single use/one day lenses
- Disposable/reusable lenses are worn for several weeks and then discarded
- Hard/gas permeable lenses are typically replaced yearly
- Order replacement contact lenses through GHCMyChartSM, or call
(608) 257-7328 to purchase your brand of contacts at competitive pricing with FREE shipping
How to Order your Contact Lenses
- Find your prescribed lens using the drop down menu that is sorted by brand and name of lens. You can locate the name of your lens on your contact lens box.
- Receive rebate information
- Add your lenses to your shopping cart
- Receive an email receipt of your purchase
- Contact the eye care center online with your questions
The expert staff at the GHC-SCW Eye Care Center takes the time to help you and your family select the perfect frame and lenses to fit any lifestyle and budget. Find competitive pricing on contemporary styles and high quality designer frames from Kate Spade, Marchon, Flexon, Prodesign, Ted Baker, Calvin Klein and more.
- Local laboratories ensure timely delivery
- GHC-SCW member discounts available
- Free adjustments and repairs
- Specialized tints, lenses and frames for optimal sports performance
- Selection of sports and safety glasses (swim goggles, rec specs)
- Large selection of both prescription and nonprescription sunglasses including
Rudy Project,Wiley X and many other designer frames