When it comes to your eye health, we’ve got you covered. Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin (GHC-SCW) members have access to the extensive services of our Eye Care Center and top-of-the-line eye wear, sunglasses and contact lenses.
GHC-SCW Eye Care Center/Optometry Department
The GHC-SCW Eye Care Center is staffed by board certified optometrists and qualified and certified optometric technicians who can assist in the selection and fitting of eyewear purchased at GHC-SCW.
- Allow at least one hour for a complete eye exam
- Most members will be dilated at exam
- Bring current glasses, contacts and prescriptions to exam
- If you would like your current contacts evaluated, please wear them at least two hours before your exam
See Your Eye Care Professional
Visit a GHC-SCW eye care professional if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Stinging, burning or itching
- Unusual discharge from eyes
- Excessive tearing
- Blurred vision that does not resolve
- Sensitivity to light
Scheduling An Eye Exam
Eye exams are by appointment. Schedule an appointment through GHCMyChartSM or call (608) 257-7328. GHC-SCW, Optometrist schedules are open six months in advance, so schedule early to get the time that fits your schedule.
GHC-SCW Eye Care Center
Hatchery Hill Clinic
3051 Cahill Main
Fitchburg, WI 53711
Optical Dispensary Hours
Mon. – Fri., 7:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
(New) Isthmus Eye Care Clinics
GHC-SCW is excited to announce the expansion of our eye care network in partnership with Isthmus Eye Care. Members will now be able to visit any of the Isthmus Eye Care Clinics for routine eye care services.
Isthmus Eye Care Locations:
Middleton: 7601 University Ave #102, Middleton, WI | Phone: 608-831-3366
Madison East: 6012 Gemini Dr., Madison, WI | Phone: 608-249-5548
Downtown Madison: 425 W. Washington Ave. #100, Madison | Phone: 608-256-4750
To learn more about Isthmus Eye Care hours and locations head to their website
Have any questions about Isthmus Eye Care Clinics? Check out our FAQ
New Contact Lenses Video
- GHC-SCW provides full service fitting and ordering for all your contact lens needs
- Single use/one day lenses
- Disposable/reusable lenses are worn for several weeks and then discarded
- Hard/gas permeable lenses are typically replaced yearly
- Order replacement contact lenses through GHCMyChartSM, or call (608) 257-7328 to purchase your brand of contacts at competitive pricing with FREE shipping.
here to check out our pricing!
Ordering Contact Lenses
Find your prescribed lens using the drop down menu that is sorted by brand and name of lens. You can locate the name of your lens on your contact lens box.
Receive rebate information
Add your lenses to your shopping cart
Receive an email receipt of your purchase
Contact the eye care center online with your questions
The expert staff at the GHC-SCW Eye Care Center take time assist you and your family select the perfect frame and lenses to fit any lifestyle and budget. Find competitive pricing on contemporary styles and high quality designer frames including Dutz, Kate Spade, Nike, Pro Design, Ray Ban, Silhouette.
- Local laboratories ensure timely delivery
- GHC-SCW member discounts available
- Free adjustments and repairs for glasses purchased at GHC-SCW.
- Select Service Plans available for adjustments and repairs for eye wear not purchased at GHC-SCW.
- Specialized tints, lenses and frames for optimal sports performance
- Selection of sports and safety glasses (swim goggles, rec specs)
- Many designer frames available